The Nashua Center is committed to providing the highest quality of specialized care and support to each individual served while promoting growth in independence.
All people deserve to be valued members of their communities. The Nashua Center provides support and services to individuals of all ages that include but are not limited to:
- Finding and/or providing safe and caring places to live.
- Developing and encouraging daily activities and experiences that are meaningful and fulfilling.
- Initiating and promoting opportunities for social interaction and relationship building.
- Teaching useful skills to maintain or increase independence.
- Educating community members-at-large, employers and organizations about unique services available within their community.
Our workforce is trained to understand and promote these principles and our success is measured daily by our efforts. Active involvement in peoples’ lives is our business and we take that responsibility very seriously.